Error during command authentication.

Interested in science? Philosophy? Like short stories?

Then come to the Physics Society's event:

THIS WEDNESDAY (that's tomorrow!)
in WILDER 103, at 7 pm

As you may have heard, we currently have a visiting Montgomery Fellow at Dartmouth: Rebecca Newberger Goldstein. Ms. Goldstein is a philosopher of science and a novelist, and the DPS will be hosting an exclusive lunch with her in the coming weeks.

Tomorrow, we'll be reading one of her short stories, Strange Attractors, and Professor Lynch will be leading a discussion about it! It's very short, and very fun! Read more about it on her website:

http://www.rebeccagoldstein.com/publications/strange-attractors-stories

We hope to see you there!

<3
DPS