Assigned a confusing prompt? Need some help starting that paper? Want free BOLOCO?

-->    RWIT presents “How to Read a Prompt” this Thursday from 6-7pm in the             RWIT room, Berry 183 (behind KAF)

Learn how to break down a convoluted prompt and take a successful approach to writing your paper.  In this interactive workshop, we’ll ask you to bring in actual paper prompts and you’ll have the opportunity to work on them in small groups with an RWIT tutor.

PLEASE RSVP TO RESERVE A SEAT AND HELP US WITH FOOD ESTIMATES!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZP95ZDV

-Hosted by Annie Campbell '14 and Abbie Kouzmanoff ‘15

Brought to you by RWIT Education & Outreach

 For more information, blitz E&O Chair Annie Campbell

*If you don't have a prompt, we will provide examples for you to work with