The Quantitative Finance Society will be holding a meeting tonight at 7:30pm in Rocky 003.

We will be covering basic accounting principles, the financial statements, and valuation techniques. These are important topics covered in most finance interviews and will provide a great knowledge base for anyone interested in an internship or career in finance.

We will then be brainstorming potential lecture topics and corporate information sessions for the winter term as well as discussing upcoming fundraisers for the New York City trip to Goldman Sachs headquarters.

Keep applying for the Goldman Sachs trip through this link! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zdzDNXNLKDNVCZPoLpTa6S5n_EyiVKJbKgpcve31WAY/viewform
And keep in mind, we will be giving preference to those members who frequently attend our weekly meetings.

See you tonight!
7:30 pm
Rocky 003