Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Women's Forum this week: achieving balance at Dartmouth (and beyond). What do we mean by balance?

How do friends, sleep, school, extracurriculars,

family and exercise all fit in your life?

Join us Monday, October 21st at 6 PM at C&G (next to Dirt Cowboy)

If the prospect of figuring your life out isn't enticing enough, we have free Ramunto's pizza and cinnamon and garlic knots.

<3

WF

P.S. Check our our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/320138321375474/