Hi all,

The Quantitative Finance Society will be creating a new position on the Executive Board to serve as Webmaster.  The responsibilities will include redesigning our society's website, creating a Facebook page, and monitoring our event calendar.

We are looking for individuals who have website design and/or computer backgrounds.  Please submit a short blurb indicating your D-plan, major, year, and explaining why you are interested in this position (5-10 sentences).

The deadline for this application will be this Sunday at midnight as we hope to have the site up and running next week.

Best,
Quantitative Finance Society