The Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra is looking for additional Oboes and French Horns to play with us this term!

The DCO is an open, student directed ensemble which gives concerts both on and off campus. This season's repertoire includes:

Haydn Symphony 6
The Lord of the Rings
Leroy Anderson's original Sleighride

We rehearse once a week, Sundays 1-3pm in Hartman rehearsal space at The HOP, and have two concerts scheduled for November. If you're interested in joining the ensemble, particularly if you are an oboist or french hornist, please reach out to us! We have cider and doughnuts!!

Many thanks,
The DCO