5 of your peers have put forth their names to take the rainbow reigns of Dartmouth IvyQ.

If you're into 500-person really cool queer conferences with us and queer folk from our peer institutions, this is the blitz for you. Three related orders of business:

1- The ballot for co-chairs was just released to everyone who has requested one. Blitz back if you'd like to see the candidates and vote, too! Ballots due Saturday at noon. 5 great candidates; we support them all!

2- Totes get involved in some capacity with the conference that these co-chairs will be spearheading! There are so many roles that will be filled - financial, promotional, logistical, programming, communications, etc. Whatever you are studying, there is almost certainly some way to apply it here, and when else will there be an opportunity to do that for a 300-500 person conference at Dartmouth? Come be part of the team; meeting next week :) All classes, identities, and interests welcome.

3- Come to the final winter IvyQ conference at Princeton in February! Tickets being distributed soon. It is one of the best things ever.

love,
your ivyqplanningteam