Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Atheists, Humanists, Agnostics

This week, we'll be talking about how feminism interacts with atheism and religion. Can you legitimately identify as a feminist while adhering to a traditional monotheistic religion? Does atheism empower women, or is it totally irrelevant? What about paganism and other manifestations of spirituality? How do different systems of belief support or reject rape culture?

Whatever you feel, whatever questions you want to ask, we'd love to hear your opinion! Come on by and join the discussion on:

Thursday 10/17
7 P.M.
@ Collis 218
THERE WILL BE PIZZA.

AHA is a campus discussion club based around secularism that's dedicated to open, intellectual discussion. We're funny and friendly and people of all faiths and non-faiths are always welcome. Contact us at: [log in to unmask]