Hi Link Up Ladies!

TODAY, Wednesday (Oct 9th) we will be having our first professor-student dinner of the term with Professor Faith Beasley. Faith Beasley is a professor of French and Women's and Gender Studies. She has been awarded a fellowship from the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation for “stellar achievement in the past and exceptional promise for continued accomplishment” which will allow her to finish writing her sixth book on the link between France and India in the 17th century.

Professor Beasley will speak about her experiences in a multicultural family and as a woman in academia.

The dinner will take place at 7pm at the Center for Gender and Student Engagement located in the Choates. Please RSVP if you would like to attend as space is limited to 8 guests.

~Link Up