Ladies, gentleman, and sugar gliders of Dartmouth College,

You are cordially invited to an evening of dancing and conversation with the distinguished young ladies of Kappa Delta Epsilon.  Your presence would be an absolute delight as we gather in the pursuit of personal, spiritual, and intellectual growth.

This Wednesday, one could say, is the beginning of our homecoming festivities and it is only appropriate that we honor the rich traditions that have been laid down by generations of Dartmouth alumni before us.

T@cK!Ez
KDE WEDNESDAY
10:30pm

We will imbibe kegs of Blue Moon for 21+. Bring Dartmouth IDs.

Sincerely,
The Fair Ladies of KDE

P.S. No 17's.... sorry