COME TO BOOKED'S SECOND MEETING OF THE TERM!
all are welcome!
tuesday, 10/08/13 @ 7 @ collis 219

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: AYN RAND.
"“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.” "

Whether you've read Atlas Shrugged a dozen times over or use it as firewood, come join the conversation!

~*~

We have some exciting things planned for this term, including book discussions, potential movie nights, and most excitingly….Dartmouth's annual Book Day, with this year's speaker Professor Charles Wheelan! There will be food, books, and a fun atmosphere as Professor Wheelan gives a presentation on his latest work. You won't want to miss it. Book Day will be at the beginning of November, and we'd love to have your help! If you're interested in helping to plan the event, just blitz this account or talk to the officers at one of the October meetings.
~*~