The Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health invites you to a dinner and discussion on World Food Day (this Wednesday, October 16).
Join us in Collis Commonground at 6:30 PM, we will be serving "Dinner In A Boxand Boloco

What is "Dinner in A Box"?
"Dinner in a Box" is food aide distributed internationally by NGOs. Come see what it tastes like and discuss effective solutions for reducing hunger worldwide. In addition,  Dr. Butterly, author of Hunger: The Biology and Politics of Starvation, will be speaking and starting off our discussions.

Performances to follow!

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]
Co-sponsored by Students Fighting Hunger.

We are also looking for people to lead discussions at the different tables, let us know if you're interested!

Sincerely,
DCGH