Come discuss!!!!

6:30 p.m. Today: Thursday October 3

Silsby 113

On Monday at midnight, an extreme wing of the Republican Party succeeded in hijacking congress and shutting down the government over the Affordable Care Act. Now vital government functions have been suspended as hundreds of thousands of hard-working Americans are left with out pay, veterans are left without benefits, and the country risks defaulting on our debt if the debt ceiling isn't raised. Come discuss these issues with the College Democrats!!!

In addition to current events we will be discussing upcoming programming events, elections for the freshman executive board, and our debate with the Republicans and Libertarians next week.