Finally, the DOC FALL WEEKEND 2013 is upon us!

Want to get outside? Try a new outdoorsy sport? Hang out on Moosilauke? Stay at the Lodge and sit by the warm fire? Dance to a live band after a delicious Lodge dinner?

SIGN UP FOR A FALL WEEKEND TRIP! BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME! FALL FOLIAGE!

SIGN-UPS will be held in ROBO LOBBY
Thursday, October 3
Noon - 2:00

There will be trips for Hiking, Kayaking, Canoeing, Apple Picking, Climbing, and Mountain Biking!!!!

Saturday Oct 5 - Sunday Oct 6

ALL trips stay at the Lodge Saturday night, and get to enjoy a Lodge dinner & live band: the infamous Reckless Breakfast! Trips run on either Saturday OR Sunday. Saturday trips leave Saturday morning and return to campus Sunday morning. Sunday trips leave for the lodge Saturday @ 5, and return to campus Sunday evening.

Cost : $10

*Trips fill up quickly! We will have a waiting list for all trips. Be sure to get there early to sign-up!*

Trip Descriptions:

Mountain Biking at Ascutney!

Come mountain bike ascutney trails! This trip is open to all levels of mountain biking and you do not need to own your own gear! We will be splitting into groups at the trails, so even if you are a never mountain biked beginner, or an ex pro, there will be plenty of fun riding to be had.

Beginner Whitewater Kayaking at Hartlands!

Come learn how to whitewater kayak! No previous experience is necessary! All you need is a "pass" on the college swim test and a taste for adventure…

Flatwater Canoeing and River Cleanup!

Help clean up the Connecticut River while enjoying a nice paddle down from the Dartmouth Organic Farm! There'll be no better way to enjoy the day and feel like you've done something good for the Earth.

Hike up Moosilauke!

We will do a wonderful moderate 7 mile hike to the top of Moosilauke. Whether you are a '17 or '14, a hike up Moosilauke is something you just need to do before you graduate. So come spend the afternoon hiking with a great group of folks, then followed by Lodge dinner, Reckless Breakfast, and a great night at the Lodge.

Apple picking at Poverty Lane Orchards!

On Saturday afternoon we'll head down to Poverty Lane in Lebanon, pick some apples, the drive up to the Ravine Lodge for fall weekend Lodge Dinner! Note: this trip will be coming back to campus Saturday night, not Sunday morning.

Beginner Rock Climbing at Rumney!

Come to the basement of Robinson Hall at 10:45am, and we'll get you all the gear you need. We'll leave at 11am to enjoy the beautiful and unique Rumney cliffs until it's time for a delicious lodge dinner! We'll return to campus afterwards, exhausted and satisfied.