...as many as 17,500 people are trafficked in the US every year.

Nearly 3 out of 5 victims are women...

Half of the 12-27 million modern-day slaves are children.

Didn't know??

Come to our meeting TOMORROW, THURSDAY OCT 3 @ 5PM in Collis 218 and find out how you can get involved in the movement to end modern day slavery.

Can't wait to see you there!

MAI

The Modern Abolition Initiative [MAI]Educating and mobilizing the Dartmouth community to combat international and domestic human trafficking.

Join our movement to combat trafficking: our work starts here in the Upper Valley.
Come hear from trafficking experts and activists passionate about justice.
Educate yourself about the scope and complexities of child, sex, and labor trafficking.
Find out how you can reduce YOUR global slavery footprint.

Whatever you do, don't close your eyes to 12-27 million men, women and children in chains around you.
Blitz [log in to unmask] to find out more or get involved!