This year, the Dartmouth Centers Forum theme is Body Politic(s): Health, Wellness, and Social Responsibility. The DCF has funding available for fall term events that align with the theme.

Event Proposals:

Information About the Theme: Amidst a climate of global uncertainty, there is no more critical issue than taking care of ourselves and each other. From international dialogue to local organizing, the DCF looks to engage our entire community through this issue. Some questions that align with the theme are:

The DCF has created a focus for each term that will help students, staff, and faculty explore elements of the theme. Priority will be given to proposals that align with our sub-themes; however, we will accept all proposals that align with our main theme.

For more information and details about the theme and proposal process, please visit the DCF website.