Interested in working in investment banking?
What about sales and trading?
Heard of names like Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, or Nomura Holdings?

Come to the Quantitative Finance Society meeting tonight as we will be preparing for this weekend's activities.
Meeting tonight (Monday) 7:30pm Haldeman 041

Thursday, October 10th: Nomura Holdings Investment Banking Division Networking and Information Session
Friday, October 11th: Morgan Stanley Sales and Trading Networking and Information Session

At tonight's meeting, will be covering different networking tips and discussing how you can stand out from the crowd in order to form beneficial connections with professionals.

We will also be covering different ways to prepare for our selective upcoming New York City trip to the Goldman Sachs headquarters November 1st for an exclusive alumni panel and networking mixer.

In an effort to ensure that students have sufficient time to have productive conversations with the professionals and recruiters, we will be limiting the capacity of the networking and information sessions. Priority will be given first to those students who attend our weekly meetings.

Tonight
7:30pm
Haldeman 041