*~*~* WOMEN IN BUSINESS *~*~*

Curious about what you can do with business?
Want to hear from upperclass women going into various fields of business?
Seeking advice and tips on getting your dream job?

Then join us for a Senior Panel featuring five accomplished '14 women!  These female '14s will be speaking about their various business experiences and the different types of opportunities available, as well as giving advice and tips for those going into the field.  These women have interned in e-commerce, startups, consulting, sales and trading, fashion, investment banking, and more!

Please blitz in questions for the Senior Panel via the below link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QVUcCPDv5cCwcppFkRTF_6y2K6rkM50gkUDkS64o5t0/edit?usp=sharing

MONDAY, 10/7
6 PM
Paganucci Lounge

**All genders, majors and classes welcome**

Introducing WIB Points

  *   Get 2 points for every weekly meeting you attend
  *   Get 1 point for every other WIB event you attend (Wine & Cheese, corporate mixers, etc.)
  *   Get 15 or more points in one term in order to be a WIB Associate

What does it mean to be a WIB Associate?

  *   You will have access to our WIB resources -- resume and interview guides, course reviews, case booklets and more that have been accumulated over time by our members!
  *   You'll have priority access to our exclusive events -- we are often asked to invite a limited number of our members to intimate events with recruiters, and will be giving priority to our WIB Associates.
  *   You'll be able to participate in WIB mentorship -- be paired with a WIB family and have older girls to ask questions, learn from and get to know socially
  *   Your name will be listed our website, so the many recruiters and companies interested in WIB will know who our active members are.
  *   You will be eligible to apply to the WIB Executive Board at the end of winter term.