Want to engage in some of the most pressing public health issues on our campus? Need a job? Want to be paid to hang out?

COME TO GREEN TEAM TRAINING.

Today - Monday 10/7 from 6:00-8:30

Kemeny 008

PIZZA.

Green Team is an alcohol and sexual assault harm reduction task force training students in peer bystander intervention. Members act as sober monitors and at social events, make appropriate interventions, and effectively reduce harm on campus.  We are an organization supported by students and the administration alike. Come learn more, get trained, be a force for good. Opportunities for leadership and upward mobility within the organization. $11.00/hr.