Error during command authentication.

*~*~* WOMEN IN BUSINESS *~*~*

Curious about what you can do with business?
Want to hear from upperclass women going into various fields of business?
Seeking advice and tips on getting your dream job?

Then join us for a Senior Panel featuring five accomplished '14 women!  These female '14s will be speaking about their various business experiences and the different types of opportunities available, as well as giving advice and tips for those going into the field.  These women have interned in e-commerce, startups, consulting, sales and trading, fashion, investment banking, and more!

MONDAY, 10/7
6 PM
Paganucci Lounge

**All genders, majors and classes welcome**

Please see below for other opportunities!

Join us at THE GOLDMAN SACHS PRIDE SUMMIT EVENT:
DATE: November 1, 2013
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET
LOCATION: Goldman Sachs New York Headquarters
At Goldman Sachs, we believe that our success is deeply rooted in the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of our people. We also believe that a supportive and collaborative work environment is a key factor to just how far you can go. That’s why we offer mentoring and career development opportunities to help our people succeed. So you’ll get every chance to reach your personal and professional goals.

The Goldman Sachs Pride Summit is a one-day program for college sophomores and juniors interested in learning more about Goldman Sachs, the financial services industry and our summer internship opportunities. The program will give you the opportunity to meet with members from the firm’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Network, network with recruiters, and learn to navigate the summer analyst recruiting process.

If you would like to apply to attend, please visit goldmansachs.com/careers, click on our Events page, and search for Diversity Events. Students from all concentrations are invited to apply.

The application deadline is Wednesday, October 9 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

*Please note:  Domestic travel within the US and hotel accommodations will be provided.

At our Careers Blog, you can learn about our people, divisions, career opportunities and the latest developments at Goldman Sachs.

We invite you to visit our People Page to hear what employees, including recent graduates, have to say about working here.

Goldman Sachs is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2012. All rights reserved.

We would like to invite you & your society members to register to attend a presentation and networking event at the Charles Hotel in Cambridge. This will be a great opportunity for interested students to learn more about Morgan Stanley’s 2014 Summer Internship opportunities across our Investment Banking, Global Capital markets and Sales and Trading Divisions in Asia Pacific. This session is specifically for penultimate year students studying towards their undergraduate or masters degrees who will be graduating in 2015.
Capacity at this event is limited- thus we encourage students to submit their resume via[log in to unmask]as soon as possible. All email applications should have the following subject heading: Boston_Dartmouth University, Evening Presentation, Oct 24.
Please blitz [log in to unmask] with questions!
http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif
http://www.morganstanley.com/cs/jpg/601928024_americas_12.jpg
http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif

http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif
DATE
Thursday, October 24, 2013

TIME
7:00 – 9:30 pm

VENUE
The Charles Hotel

One Bennett Street

Cambridge, MA 02138
JOIN US FOR AN EVENING WITH MORGAN STANLEY ASIA REPRESENTATIVES aimed at rising juniors. As one of the world's fastest growing regions, Asia's economic importance and influence is ever expanding. Our bankers will share insights from their own careers, the advantages and excitement of this region and our passion and proven track record for developing best in class bankers.
At Morgan Stanley, solving complex challenges and fueling economic growth across continents is what we do. We offer you a structured career path to success, providing exemplary training and immediate responsibility to make a real difference.
Attendance at this event is restricted to ensure ample networking opportunity, please register by sending your resume to [log in to unmask] by
October 21, 2013. All email applications should have the following subject heading:
Boston_Dartmouth University, Evening Presentation, Oct 24.
Please note registration is based on resume suitability and not a first-come, first-served basis.
http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif
http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif
http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif
http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif
http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif

http://www.morganstanley.com/img/cs/spacer.gif
http://www.morganstanley.com/cs/gif/MS_logo_ebecee.gif
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. (M/G/D/V) © 2013 Morgan Stanley