Applications to DREAM are DUE Tonight, Sunday Oct. 6 at 11:59 pm!!!

Attached is the 13F DREAM Program application. If you are interested, Please fill it out and submit it to [log in to unmask], by Sunday Oct. 6 at 11:59 pm with the subject line "13F Dream Application". Please name the file "13FDreamApp_YourLastname" (e.g. 13FDreamApp_Doe). This makes it a lot easier for us to keep track of them! Feel free to use a different (but still visible) color for the text of your answers so it stands out from the questions.

Missed the Info Session?

    Founded at Dartmouth in 1999, DREAM is a youth mentoring organization that pairs college students with kids from low income housing communities throughout Vermont and Boston. Dartmouth DREAM works with 3 communities in the Upper Valley, and is an awesome experience that you should absolutely consider becoming a part of! Kids range from age 5 to 18, and they are brought to campus every Friday between 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm to hang out and spend time with their individually paired mentors. Feel free to check out our website for more information at www.dreamprogram.org
    Why DREAM? Well, our village mentoring model and our mix of one-on-one and community based mentoring allows DREAM to influence the kids lives very broadly, and to be a positive force to improve social skills, influence learning, and benefit their family lives. It's also a great community of Dartmouth students who care about service and social justice, and who work very hard to help under-served communities.
    We sincerely hope you consider sending us an application, and we hope to hear from you soon! Thanks,

-DREAM