Heard about Powershift?
        Interested in Environmental issues?
            Activism?
    Policy?

Come check the info sessions for Powershift! There are two sessions this week:

Wednesday, from 5pm to 7pm at Fall Fest Wednesday at SAE

Friday from 3pm to 4pm in Robo 108

Stop by, ask questions, learn more about a totally epic trip to Powershift!

Can't make it to either?
Blitz [log in to unmask] to set up a time to chat and ask questions or to sign up!
More information about registering: http://www.wearepowershift.org/register

Powershift is happening from Oct 18 to Oct 21 in Pittsburg. We are driving down as a Dartmouth delegation and will be staying in Pittsburg for the weekend. The only financial cost to you is the registration fee with Powershift. We have funding if you need assistance with the fee. It is going to be an epic weekend with hopefully over 10,000 youth. There'll be talks about environmental issues and activism, skill building sessions (from writing an op-ed to organizing protests), panel discussions from policy to social justice, big name speakers, and tons of fun! Two years ago we brought 50 Dartmouth students. Let's make this awesome!!