~~~:::  La Alianza Latina invites you to our first open meeting of the term! :::~~~

This Wednesday at 6:30 PM,

at LALACS (38 North Main Street)
Come hang out and learn a bit more about who La Alianza Latina is, what we do, and the cool events we have planned out for this term.

If you are interested in meeting people from all walks of Dartmouth, drop by and join in!

We look forward to seeing you there, and if you are interested in more of our events but cannot make it on Wednesday, please email us to let us know. Otherwise, have a great start to your week!

If you are interested in joining the Latin@ Social List for students looking to get to know others and plan dinners, social events, or more, fill out the form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WCPMe9cA9sCht_mJJsSkmyz0wqNWe1TsIYz0E4DlTfw/viewform

Family: like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one...