[cid:d6a936ed-c880-4677-b230-482f0a5d4d2b]

TONIGHT, OCTOBER 5th. DARTMOUTH HALL 105 THEATER. DOORS OPEN AT 10 PM. Show Starts at 10:15 PM. Come for the Laughs, Stay because we locked the doors.

Ever wanted to be part of a live television show audience? They're back. By popular demand, Dartmouth Television is bringing back its LATE NIGHT COMEDY SERIES. Dartmouth Tonight is a professionally produced late night television show shot on the Dartmouth College campus every Saturday. Last Saturday, and all of last term, we packed Dartmouth 105 to capacity. Let's do it again. Seating is available on a first come first serve basis. Come relax with the Dartmouth Tonight crew for 40 minutes before you go out and party! Be a part of our live audience.

Featuring: Casual Thursday, The Government Shutdown, Scarlett Johansson but not actually and some guy that looks like Ryan Gosling.

P.S. - Dartmouth Hall is that big white building adjacent to the green. Theater is on the lower level.

Want to be an interview guest on Dartmouth Tonight? Have some pretty schway talents? Or want to have your organization on the show? Blitz [log in to unmask] or message us on facebook.com/DartmouthTonight