Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

*Were you on the fence about applying last week? It was fate.. now's your
chance! *

The Big Green Bus is *extending its application deadline to Sunday, October
6th (TODAY) at midnight *and we want YOU to apply!

1. Passionate about environmental issues, social justice, and bettering our
planet?
2. Want to have an awesome, meaningful, and memorable summer experience?
3. Ever wanted to go on a sweet road trip with a bunch of awesome Dartmouth
students?

If you answered YES to #1, #2, and #3, *we want YOU* to apply to THE BIG
GREEN BUS!!! Attached is our application. Please send completed apps to
[log in to unmask] Don't be daunted by it! Just be creative and
honest :)

Find out more about what the crew did this past summer at
www.TheBigGreenBus.org. ALSO, check out the about-to-go-viral feature film,
The Calm of the Storm, which the 2013 Big Green Bus crew just finished
completing. It's so fre$$$h. http://vimeo.com/74066261

We love you (especially if you watch the movie + compost your Collis food
scraps).

Sustainably yours,

*The 2013 Big Green Bus Crew*
Lindsay Brewer, Meegan Daigler, Katie Gougelet, Max Hoffman, Jordan
Kastrinsky, Gray Kelsey, Krystyna Miles, Andrew Milligan, Patrick Saylor,
Joanna Schneider, Tim Serkes, Dr. Seuss, Ariana Sopher