Hello Dartmouth!

The National Collegiate Research Conference (NCRC) is a platform for
undergraduates from across the nation to share their interest in research.
The conference will be held January 22-25, 2014 at Harvard University. This
is a great opportunity for students to attend a science research conference
to meet other students interested in science and to show off Dartmouth's
strengths in undergraduate research.

Plenary Application for the Harvard National Collegiate Research Conference
is due September 1st. General Applications for Harvard National Collegiate
Research Conference is due November 1st. If you have been working on a
project, ask your research advisor whether this event could be right for
you.

The *Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science* is hoping to make travel
plans as a group. Register for the conference and blitz our account if
you'd be interested in attending, and we'll hold an interest meeting in the
near future.

Sincerely,
DUJS
--
*Dartmouth Undergraduate Journal of Science*
Hinman Box 6225, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755

<http://dujs.dartmouth.edu>  <https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthdujs>
<https://twitter.com/DUJS_tweets>