Dear Dartmouth Community,

We are starting a group for kids with Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis through DHMC and are looking for Dartmouth students interested to help us lead it. Our vision is to have the group go on outings around the Upper Valley about every other month (think short hikes, Moreno Gelato tours, sports games etc) to give kids with Crohn's or Colitis an opportunity to spend time with other kids who have the same diseases.

We're looking for a few more Dartmouth students who have Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis, or even any connection to people with IBD, to help lead and organize the group. If you're interested in more information please email Dr. Corey Siegel, the Director of the IBD program at DHMC at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Rachel Margolese, '16
Corey Siegel, MD