Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Do you love working with Kids?

Enjoy serving your community?

Looking for something awesome to do on Friday afternoons?

THEN YOU SHOULD COME CHECK OUT DREAM!!!!
Info Session in Rockefeller 003  on Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 7:00 PM

Attendance is highly suggested, but not required, to receive an application. If you cannot make it to this session but you are interested in the program, please blitz [log in to unmask] We'll make sure we give you everything you need to apply. You can also check out our website, www.dreamprogram.org<http://www.dreamprogram.org>, to find out more about us!

I hope we see you there!

-DREAM