Apply your education to help others use underutilized technological systems. Work with NGOs, learn real business and management skills, and make an impact during this winter term.

Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering's Bioenergy Project is sending a team to help low-income start-ups in Tanzania specialized in alternative cooking fuel production. As apart of this group you would be documenting the various systems related to these fuel operations as well as holding education sessions related to biomass processing.

An info session will be held for students this Monday, tomorrow, from 7 - 8 pm in Cummings 118 (feel free to bring food). Applications are due next Sunday, October 6th

This trip will be about nine weeks long and run during the winter term. To learn more, visit our website at dhedartmouth.org or take a look at photos from past DHE trips at http://bit.ly/1eNXqHa.

An application form can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/l4znu7h. As a clarification, 17s cannot apply for this trip as they are required to be on campus during this time. And for upperclassman, recognize we want a diverse range of people on this trip offering unique and applicable insights, so no matter your major or interests, we hope you consider applying.

Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering