Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

 Dear all,

Love to dance?

Always wanted to learn Argentine Tango?

This Monday night (9/30) we will continue our tango lesson taught by Romina Veron and Carlos Sosto, professional tango dancers from Buenos Aires (www.NuestroMundoTango.com.ar).  Dancer of all levels are welcome.  Please note the location: class will be held in Occom Commons at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.

Practica will follow at the same location from 9-11 pm, and it's FREE for all!

Tango class for all levels

Time: 7:30-8:30 pm

Location: Occom Commons (Mclaughlin Dorm Cluster) at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.  Attached please find a map of the class location.

Price: community member $10 per class.  Dartmouth undergraduate students: FREE due to COSO funding.  All other students $5 per class.

Practica: free for all.

Hope you can join us,

Amy

For DATS