Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

MEDLIFE MEETING

LOCATION: Rocky 001
(NOTE THE LOCATION CHANGE)

DATE: Thursday, Sept. 26th

TIME: 8:00 PM

Interested in going on a week-long trip to work in
MOBILE SCHOOLS, MOBILE CLINICS or on COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS in countries such as Peru, Ecuador, India and Tanzania? Want to learn more about poverty, resource inequalities, community development, global health and global education during this term through local service projects and guest speakers? Need something to do this winter break, next spring break or next summer?

Join us for our upcoming meeting, TONIGHT! We will be talking about trips, logistics, fundraising, and exec positions! Everyone is welcome, hope to see you guys there!

Visit http://www.medlifeweb.org/ for more information about Medlife and trips