Welcome back!

We are now accepting applications for staff positions on the Collegiate Journal
of Art 2013-2014.

The CJA publishes art history papers written solely by undergraduate students
from schools across the country. We also include interviews, exhibit spotlights,
and listings of college museum exhibitions.

The journal serves as the premier nationally published forum of
undergraduate work in the field of art history. Therefore, the journal aspires
to serve as a rich resource for students and faculty alike, and to stimulate interaction
within the undergraduate art history community across the country.

No previous experience in journalism or art history is necessary, we welcome all
classes and majors! Please fill out and blitz back the attached application by
11:59 PM, September 30th.

We very much look forward to reading your application. Please feel free to contact
us if you have any questions.

Many thanks,
Shweta Raghu and Tausif Noor
Co-Editors-in-Chief