REMINDER

Send in your applications for Amnesty exec board by 5pm TODAY!

Amnesty International is the world's largest grassroots human rights organization. Amnesty works to protect people wherever justice, freedom, truth and dignity are denied. At our Dartmouth chapter we have directed activism and awareness events including fundraisers, benefit concerts, and discussions with professors. We have attended demonstrations in New York City and regional conferences in Boston. We have tackled issues including Darfur, Guantanamo Bay, sex trafficking, prisoners of conscience, the death penalty, and more.

We want you to be a part of this group! This term we will be meeting Thursday nights at 7pm. Apply so that you can help us plan for the term, including an event where the Policy and Advocacy Associate for Women's Human Rights will be visiting campus! Just send us a short blitz back to the account telling us who you are, why you want to join, and any ideas you have for the upcoming term by Thursday September 26th at 5pm.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
The Dartmouth AI Exec Board