Missed our first info session? Still want to get involved?

Prison Project is always looking for new volunteers and it is never too late to join! Come to our brief info session this Friday (9/27) at 4:15PM in the Tucker Foundation living room.

 Prison Project aims to provide a stable source of enrichment and empowerment to the men through the many programs we run at the facilities. The ultimate goal of the project is to create an opportunity for change. Residents gain self-esteem, motivation, and confidence through developing a connection to Prison Project volunteers and the world outside prison walls.