Error during command authentication.

But didn't make it to last week's D-EMS meeting? Even if you did, join us for our first scenario session of the term, and come learn about what D-EMS does! We will be reviewing EMS skills and running some practice drills in a station format, as well as giving prospective members an insight into what EMTs and medical personnel are trained to do. The scenario session will be held this Thursday, the 26th of September, from 6-8 PM, in Haldeman 041.

We'd love to see you there! If you're planning on coming and haven't RSVP'd yet, please do so here.