Error during command authentication.

If you are considering joining the Women's Club Volleyball team, please come to our tryouts TOMORROW, September 23 from 5:00-6:30 in West Gym.

We are a competitive club team that travels to multiple tournaments and games a term, and we're looking for fun, skilled 17's (or other years that have always thought about trying out) to join our team! Although we welcome players of all skill levels, we usually take players with varsity and/or club experience.

If you are interested in trying out and absolutely cannot come, please blitz the club volleyball account and we can try to figure out an alternative arrangement. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and welcoming new players to our team!

Tomorrow, please arrive in West Gym a couple minutes early to stretch. Get to West Gym by entering the gym, going down the stairs directly on your right, and straight through the double doors.

See you then!