1. Are you passionate about environmental issues, social justice, and
bettering our planet?
2. Do you want to have an awesome, meaningful, and memorable summer
experience?
3. Are you interested in dancing/cuddling/eating organic mangoes on a
moving vehicle with other wonderful and inspiring Dartmouth students?

If you answered YES to #1, #2, AND DEFINITELY #3 , we want YOU to *apply to
THE BIG GREEN BUS* for summer 2014!!! Attached please find our application,
which is *due Sunday, September 29th* by midnight. Please email the
completed app to [log in to unmask]

Find out more about what the Bus did this past summer at
www.TheBigGreenBus.org. ALSO, check out our about-to-go-viral feature film,
The Calm of the Storm, which the 2013 Big Green Bus crew just finished
completing. It's so fre$$$h, we promise. http://vimeo.com/74066261

If you're interested, please come to our *info session this Thursday from
7:00-8:15pm in Robo Basement*! Come watch our documentary, eat snacks, and
ask any questions you may have.

We love you (especially if you watch our movie + compost your Collis food
scraps).

Sustainably yours,

*The 2013 Big Green Bus Crew*
Lindsay Brewer, Meegan Daigler, Katie Gougelet, Max Hoffman, Jordan
Kastrinsky, Gray Kelsey, Krystyna Miles, Andrew Milligan, Patrick Saylor,
Joanna Schneider, Tim Serkes, Dr. Seuss, Ariana Sopher