Have you ever wanted to...

Make a lasting impact on a community?
Meet and work with a cool group of students?
Travel to a foreign country?
Learn how to design to make someone's life better?
Learn real world communication and analytic skills?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should check out Dartmouth
Humanitarian Engineering tonight (9/24) at 8pm in Spanos Auditorium in
Thayer! We are a student run organization that works to find collaborative
solutions to solve problems for communities around the world. Also note, *you
do not need to be an engineer* to join! We welcome both engineers and
non-engineers because both play crucial roles in our organization. Come
check DHE out!

Hope to see you there!!
-DHE