Join the Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) for our first meeting of the term on Thursday, September 19th at 7:00 pm.

DIPP is a student organization with a dual-focus on giving students hands-on investing experience and funding philanthropic groups on campus. Founded in 2007 with seed money donated by alumni, DIPP provides students the opportunity to learn about financial markets through the analysis, valuation and presentation of stocks. DIPP also gives back to our community in a meaningful way, donating up to $10,000 each year to fund student-initiated philanthropic events.

This fall, we are recruiting new members to help manage our $350,000 portfolio. No prior investing experience is required!

To learn about DIPP and find out how to become a member, please attend the first meeting of this term:

Thursday, September 19th

7:00pm

Rocky 001

Looking forward to seeing you there!