Love playing volleyball? Looking to be part of a fun, competitive club team? Come to Women's Club Volleyball's Open Gym on Wednesday!

Current members of the team will be there answering questions and going through fun volleyball drills in a no pressure environment, so come by and see if you'd like to try out. Most of our players have varsity and/or club experience, but players of all levels are welcome and we can't wait to welcome '17s onto the team!

Open gym will be this Wednesday from 5:30 to 6:30 in West Gym (walk into the gym, go down the stairs to the right and ahead through the double doors), followed by tryouts next Monday from 5:00-6:30.

Please blitz the club volleyball account ([log in to unmask]) with any questions. See you there!