Come to the College Dems' First Meeting!
What: Politics and FREE Boloco!!!
When: This Tuesday, September 17 at 7 p.m
Where: Rocky 002

We will be discussing plans for the upcoming term and potential speakers and events.

The Dartmouth College Democrats works with the local and national Democratic party to support Democratic candidates and lawmakers.
During campaign years, we work closely with campaigns to get out the vote and provide internship opportunities for those interested in New Hampshire and across the country.We are constantly involved in hosting events and bringing speakers to campus as well as issue advocacy.
Past issues have included marriage rights for gay and lesbian couples, voting rights, and environmental protection amongst others.