Like to play tennis? Interested in trying out for the co-ed Club Tennis Team?

We will be holding an information session about Club Tennis' 'A' and 'B' teams next Wednesday, September 18th at 5:30 pm in Moore B03. Guys' tryouts for the 'A' team will be held next Thursday (Sept. 19) from 5-630 PM and girls' tryouts will be held from 5-630 PM next Friday (Sept. 20) at the Topliff Tennis Courts.

The Club Tennis 'A' Team is a small, competitive, co-ed team that competes in both regional and national tournaments throughout the year. We practice year round, and we are currently looking for new members! The 'B' team is a larger, co-ed group for players interested in having a regular tennis game.

Feel free to blitz "Dartmouth Club Tennis" with any questions. We hope to see you all there!

DCT