THURSDAY NIGHT SALSA!!!

Date: TONIGHT Thursday Sept. 19 (...and every Thursday for the rest of the term)
Place: Sarner Underground between FoCo and Psi U
Time:  9pm beginner lesson and 9:45 FREE DANCE!
(For the rest of the term the schedule will be: beginner lesson 8pm, intermediate lesson 8:30pm, and Free Dance 9:15pm)

Our policy on Free Dance: Use it or LOSE it! Free dance is a great way to practice what you've learned, and dance with new people. If you can't make the lessons come to Free Dance and we can catch you up!

No partner necessary. No experience necessary.
Any questions, send us a blitz =)

Dance,
TNS

TNS (Thursday Night Salsa) is a student run organization that teaches Salsa classes
for free every Thursday, every term. We also organize occasional dancing-trips away from Hanover.
Blitz us with any questions or if you want to get more involved and receive more salsa-related info.