Hey '17s and anyone else interested in joining the Mock Trial Society!

Mock Trial - a club in which we act out fictitious court cases and compete against other schools from across the country- will be having a meet and greet/info session on Tuesday, September 17th from 5:30-7 on First Floor Fahey!

There will be a delicious (AND FREE) dinner, and you can learn all about Mock Trial, what we do, and how much fun it is. We'll also be sure to answer any questions you might have. Everyone, no matter how much experience you have had with Mock Trial in the past, is very welcome!

We hope to see you there!
Dartmouth Mock Trial Society