If you missed our show two nights ago, that wasn't cool. It really wasn't. No don't turn to the girl next to you! I'm talking to you! YES YOU! The one with the two nostrils.

Listen, in order to repair our fragile relationship,

YOU SHOULD COME TO AUDITIONS ON FRIDAY  9/20 AT 3:30 IN CARSON L01 (the basement of the library). If you play your cards right.....maybe we can like go play archery or something! (I know it's not Christmas by the way. These colors look good together. Read a book!)

We have 1 more show before then. Thursday night with the Cords!!! Come see what we're all about and ask us questions!!! Make faces at us!!!!! We want peers!!!!

Click here to watch our naaaaasty promo video so you can learn all about what we dOOOOoooo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YmACxPomie8

Like us on facebook for updates on all our bizzzzznisssss and free backrubs from Ja Boy Tim Gorman: https://www.facebook.com/DDPlayers[cid:440f93c7-fc8c-4fb4-b938-90084cf8269a]

DDPoster3.jpg