[cid:b9708852-8aea-416c-8879-0383fac7bb79]

So you want to box? or maybe you want to get into great shape? If so, join the club.

The Dartmouth Boxing Club will begin its regular practices this coming Monday from
5-7 pm in West Gym (lower floor of the gym) in the back by the punching bags.

Regular club practices will be on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 5-7pm.
There will also be optional weekend practices.

We provide hand-wraps, mouth-guards,  t-shirts, boxing equipment, training, etc. (there are dues that members have to pay).
Whether you're a beginner or a veteran, we'll accommodate any particular needs.

Come workout, spar, and learn the 'sweet science.'

For questions, blitz the account or [log in to unmask]