At Dartmouth...
Sustainability = Bikes, healthy living, the arts, food, justice, energy, recycling, community, leadership and more!
The Sustainability Office is now accepting applications for our fall term internship program and for EcoReps! Our office is excited and eager to recruit new faces to sustainability on campus and we want to include students with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences (not just sustainability!)

Upperclassmen Internships: Our fall term internship program is an excellent way for students to connect with our office and sustainability on campus and to make a difference here and in the world!  Below are internship descriptions and intern applications! Please feel free to email if you have any questions! Applications for internships are due Wednesday, September 18, 2013 by 5pm.

EcoReps: The EcoReps program is offered exclusively to 16s! As an EcoRep you will learn how to be a sustainability change agent on campus and implement a sustainability project at Dartmouth! No previous experience required! A detailed description of the program is below, along with an application. Applications are due Saturday, September 21, 2013 by 5pm.

Finally...Look out for our ECO students around campus in GReen Flair to get all your sustainability questions answered and stop by the Sustainability Brunch (Sustainabilty 101) in Collis 101, Saturday 9/14 @12:30pm and the Green Groups Feed next week to learn about the many ways you can be involved with sustainability on campus!

All applications should be sent to [log in to unmask]! Fill out your application today! Note: All internship and EcoRep positions are paid. Finally friend "Dartmouth Sustainability" on facebook for to-the-minute updates on what we are up to around campus!