Interested in improving the Dartmouth community? Do you want to advocate on behalf of students to the administration to make all students' Dartmouth experiences better?  Want to join a group of engaged community liaisons? If yes, then APPLY TO BE a member of the I-CC!

Attached please find the fall 2013 application for the Inter-Community Council liaison position.

Applications are due via email (to: [log in to unmask]) Tuesday September 17th at midnight!

Prior I-CC experience is not required; however a desire to engage with many different communities on campus is essential.

About the Inter-Community Council:

·         Founded in 2004, I-CC facilitates effective communication among diverse campus communities

·         The I-CC is made up of selected students who serve as liaisons to the following communities- Women, Men, International, Black/African American, Latina/o, Pan Asian, Native American, LGBT, Multi-faith, Greek letter, Accessibility, Athlete, Sustainability, and Socioeconomic Class

·         The I-CC provides a space for the liaisons to identify and share ideas, goals, needs & concerns that connect communities together

·         The I-CC advocates for the interests of historically underrepresented groups among other various groups/communities at Dartmouth to the administration, the alumni and other outside groups in order to help ensure that the Dartmouth community remains a healthy, nurturing environment for all students

**Have questions? Please feel free to contact Alysson Satterlund (OPAL Director) or Karima Ma '14 and Bennie Niles '15 (current I-CC co-chairs)**