Dear Dartmouth,

For those of you who participated in a DOC First-Year Trip this year, we
hope you enjoyed your experience.  We're really happy you are here!

There were a *LOT* of items turned into the *Lost & Found* from DOC Trips,
so please stop by *Robinson Hall* (basement rooms 014/015) as soon as
possible to claim anything you may have left behind.

If you lost your water bottle, jackets, shoes, outdoor gear, hats, and/or
t-shirts -- we probably have it in our Lost & Found.  ALL items will be
donated on *Tuesday August 17* at 4:00 PM.  Please stop by before then if
you lost something.

If you have any questions or have any feedback about the program, please
feel free to drop by the DOC Trips Office in Robinson Hall, room 103.

Thanks again & enjoy orientation!

Chris & Anneliesse
DOC Trips Directors

*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

*Chris O'Connell '13, Director*
*Anneliesse Duncan '13, Assistant Director*

*
*
*
*