Get ready…because Dartmouth Cancer Scholars is starting up again in the fall, and we will be accepting applications!

Dartmouth Cancer Scholars is a special program organized by the Norris Cotton Cancer Center which is part of Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Students are introduced to a vast array of topics and issues in cancer including medicine, health care, and medicinal research.

We are also very excited to introduce our new program Dartmouth Cancer Fellows this fall for undergraduates committed to careers in medicine, health care, or medical research with specific interest in cancer.

Look out for our blitz in the first couple weeks of September! These programs are open to Dartmouth undergraduates in their sophomore, junior, or senior years.

In the mean time, feel free to contact our account at:[log in to unmask] or any of our student directors with questions you may have about our programs:

Victoria Rackohn: [log in to unmask]

Stephanie Von Csiky-Sessoms: [log in to unmask]

Ellen Pittman: [log in to unmask]